Physlet Books and Articles
Physlets: Teaching with Interactive Curricular Material by Wolfgang Christian and Mario Belloni. This book can be ordered from on-line booksellers. It is also available from your Prentice Hall textbook representative.
A Spanish edition of the Physlets book will soon be available.
See also the Physlet-related material is Just-in-Time Teaching by Gregor Novak, Evelyn Patterson, Andy Gavrin and Wolfgang Christian. This book is available from a Prentice Hall sales representative. It can also be ordered from various on-line book sellers.
· Java Programming and Internet Technologies for Undergraduate Education, W. Christian, Computer Physics Communications, 127 16-22 (2000)
· Physlets: Delivering Media-Focused Problems Anytime Anywhere, W. Christian, Computer Physics Communications, 121-122 (1-3) pp. 569-572 (1999)
· Educational Software and the Sisyphus Effect, W. Christian, Computers in Science and Engineering, 3, pp 5-7, (1999)
· Animated FCI. Adobe PDF format.
· CISE Software Awards Article. Adobe PDF format.
· Using Physlets to Teach Electrostatics, S. W. Bonham, J. S. Risley, and W. Christian, The Physics Teacher, 37, 276-280 (1999)
· Developing Web-Based Curricula Using Java Applets, W. Christian and A. Titus, Computers in Physics, Computers in Physics, 11, 436 (1998)
· Developing a Computer-Rich Curriculum at a Liberal Arts College, W. Christian, Computers in Physics, Computers in Physics, 11, 436 (1997)
· WebPhysics: Delivering Curricular Material using the World Wide Web, Proceedings of the International Conference on Undergraduate Physics Education. (Redish and Rigden editors.) p 417-430, (1997). American Institute of Physics Press, Woodbury NY
Physlet Problems are available on the following Prentice Hall Companion Websites.
· Physics: Principles with Applications by Douglas Giancoli
· Physics for Scientists and Engineer by Douglas Giancoli.
· College Physics by Jerry Wilson and Anthony Buffa.