For each animation below, answer the following questions.
- What is the time interval between "strobe flashes" in the motion diagram?
- Describe the displacement, Dx, between the strobe flashes. (i.e.
Does its magnitude remain constant, increase, or decrease as time?)
- Does the magnitude of Dx/Dt during each
time interval remain constant, increase, or decrease?
- Is Dx between strobe flashes positive or negative?
- Is Dx/Dt between strobe flashes positive
- If you were to measure Dx/Dt during one
time interval (call it vav1) and measure Dx/Dt during the next time interval (call it vav2), would the
difference, vav2 - vav1, be positive or negative or zero? What does
this tell you about the acceleration?